BON Nursing Documentation: Just the Facts
- Define the purpose of documentation.
- Identify basic requirements of legal documentation.
- Identify methods of alternative record keeping.
- Teaching methods will include visual aids, handouts, group discussion and exercises.
- Identify minimum standards of professional nursing practice and unprofessional conduct relative to documentation
- Identify commonly used methods and processes of recording and reporting
- Identify methods of computerized documentation.
- Evaluation in the form of pre/post tests will be included.
Note –This course meets the Board of Nursing requirements for stipulation and board orders. The course has been reviewed and approved by the Texas Board of Nursing to assure adherence to their criteria.